Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day before Thanksgiving


I know this not a the typical way to spend the day before Thanksgiving, but I found this great deal on green beans yesterday. So The kids and I spent several hours yesterday trimming beans and then I blanched them and got them ready to freeze today. I got 14 bags of beans and have enough for my entire family for Thanksgiving and two additional meals of fresh beans. All for $10.00!!! I was pretty excited.

When you spend that much time working with beans, sooner or later Roo will find one or two or twenty...


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I love Boo peeking over the counter! Great deal!
Have a great Thanksgiving!

junglemama said...

Mmmm, fresh green beans! One of my faves! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lorie said...

What a cute picture! I love green beans! YUM!

Julie said...

Hey - would you email me your address so I can send a Christmas card? juliebeth07@gmail.com

Thanks!