Sunday, November 16, 2008

Milk on Roo's head...


Thank you for the nice comments about my bad day. A few of you asked how I poured milk on Roo's head. Well... my nice friend had given us a plate of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (one of my favs! Okay so the day wasn't a total bust) and, of course, you have to have milk with those right? So Boo wanted some milk. She held the glass while I poured. When she had enough milk she took her glass away. I kept pouring. Poor Roo!
By the way, she wasn't crying until a second before I snapped this picture.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Okay, still giggling. Funny pics too. :) It reminds me of Worthlin's talk this last conference session. "Live well and laugh often".

Angie said...

That is one of the funniest pics I have ever seen! Too cute. It will be a fun story to tell when she gets older.

Jogusboy said...

hmmm... many funny different stories about milk spills, but never heard that one!!


that is great.