Thursday, November 13, 2008

Does anyone want 3 maybe 4 kids???

Yes it has been one of those days.

Jman lied about doing his homework the DAY after he promised me and his teacher he would do it. He then spent 3 hours sitting at the kitchen counter in which time he managed to complete about 10 problems. (They each take no more than 30 sec. tops!)

Mr. T was supposed to clean his room (How can it go from being completely clean to a tornado hit in less than a day?) Anyway, after a while he asked me to come check it. He had picked up ONE pair of pants (that were clean) and put them in the dirty clothes. That was it.

Boo was asked to pick up the videos and DVDs she and Roo had taken out of the shelfs. Two hours later, not done, but beautifully rearranged several times around the room.

Roo can't decide what she wants. She must not feel very good, because she cries over everything. Beside the fact that she fell down the stairs by pushing the gate over and the minor fact that I poured milk on her head. Hmmm, I wonder why she is having a bad day???

I'm not sure which of the three I'm giving away, and which one I'd keep at this point, maybe they are all up for grabs. Any takers?

I have a primary meeting to go to tonight. I wasn't really looking forward to it. I feel like I have a pretty good handle on my calling. But now I'm counting the minutes until I can escape the madness!

6 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I have 5 to add to that 4!!!! Sorry you are having so much fun. I hope the meeting is relaxing for you.

Krissi said...

lol...lol...lol.. sorry I know I shouldn't be laughing but bonnie said relaxing and our primary in the same sentence .... I can't stop laughing... and trying to picture our primary as relaxing.... Have fun tonight... I too have a meeting, following a rocky day.

Nate, Christi, Joshua said...

Don't think I can take the kids, but you can have my puppy!!!!!!!!! :)

Me, Myself and I said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad day.

I'm also sorry I laughed a little bit when you said you poured milk on her head. How'd you do that?

Brewer Bunch said...

I hear you! (I'll trade you the kids for our big, overly excited, overly chewy-on-non-dog-chewy-items, overly-MUDDY-ON-MY-WHITE-CARPET-just-after-I-clean-it, but oh, so lovable dog - wanna trade??!)

I have to say, I did laugh just a wee bit at the milk on the baby. Those days are just great, aren't they?! These are the 'fine print' that they don't print in the 'motherhood is wonderful' manual!

Jogusboy said...

you know you've had a bad day when you're looking forward to a meeting.

I feel for you Mr. T, I am not a cleaner-of-my-room type of person either.