Thursday, December 18, 2008

I love Christmas


I love Christmas! Which would explain why I have fallen off the blogging world for a while. There are just too many fun things to do like shopping, shopping, shopping!!! I've spent way too much but had a great time doing it. I've also discovered the joys of shopping online. Then you get the shopping high twice. Once when you order the present and the next time when it arrives.

There are many things I love about the season, and if I can slow down for 2 minutes, I'll share more, but for now I've got to run!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lallie said...

I'm so glad you posted the kids' Christmas pictures! They are just SOOOOOO cute!! Between you and my sister, you have the most beautiful kids in the world (but I guess I'm a little biased)!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Brewer Bunch said...

I'm with you on the fun of getting ready for Christmas! Those pictures of the kids are amazing! Such a cute family!!
P.S. We also got into the online shopping this year - LOVE it!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Such a great pic of your kids!
I am glad you love Christmas. Could you possibly love it enough for both of us because I hate it!

Me, Myself and I said...

Cute picture!