Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lazer Tag anyone...


Last night a group of us went to play lazer tag. I have to admit, I was a little bit concerned. The last time I played was over 10 years ago, and I didn't have a great experience then. You had to wear these big helmets and I didn't know what I was doing, and I just kept pretending I was having a good time.

But you know me, I love to play, so I was up for giving it another shot.

Well, seven of us went and we all got to be on the same team. Luckily we signed up to play two games. The first game was fun, but I had no clue what I was doing and ended up I think 12th out of 13 players. I think I fired 43 times and was shot almost that many times.

When we came out we all discussed how we did and set up some very helpful strategies for the next round. IT WAS A BLAST! Everyone of us did much better and it was a ton of fun. I moved up to 5th place I even beat my husband!!! (Well the only reason I beat him is because I fired about 192 times and he fired almost 500 times.)

Anyway, it was so much fun, and we are now planning a time to take our kids and rent the whole place. Lazer tag anyone...

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

I'll go again! I think it'd be fun to play with all the kids. More fun than having some random guy yell at me, back me into a corner and make me run into a wall. I have a bruise.

Bonnie the Boss said...

Count me in!!