Saturday, February 28, 2009

A good poop story...


Everyone loves a good poop story right? Well yesterday I was getting ready to take a shower with my baby, yes it was almost noon, but at least I was getting one in for the day.

Well, cute little Roo started making those tell tell faces that let you know what she is up to. I decided to wait a few minutes so I could change her before we started. This worked and I cleaned her up and set her naked little self on the floor while I got ready to shower. I looked down and there was a nice pile on the floor. LOVELY! I moved her to the other side of the bathroom, cleaned up the mess , and looked over at her only to find another pile! By this time I started laughing picked her up set her in the tub and just hosed her off in there. Turned around and started cleaning up the other pile when I heared her giggling behind me... There she was sitting in another pile just slapping it around with her hands! At least it was in the tub and we just scrubbed everything down the including her and me. The joys of motherhood!

5 comments:

Heather Bowles said...

What is the deal with kids and poop! It is the one thing I can not stand. I guess at least it was a contained mess.

Krissi said...

That is gross! My kids never did anything like that. That is my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Brewer Bunch said...

Love the Poop stories!! Who knew so much muck could come out of one little body!!

Me, Myself and I said...

Who knew there'd be so much poop!

We had a tub full of floaters. That was a fun experience, let me tell ya.

Bonnie the Boss said...

Love a good poop story! Thanks I laughed out loud!