Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cheerios, cheerios everywhere!


So, today I'm making lunch a really long drawn out event (frozen burritos) so you know I wasn't distracted for very long. When I went to get the girls imagine my surprise to find cheerios covering the floor of my entire front room! Lunch was ready so we ate first and then I made Boo clean them up by hand. I figured she made the mess she could clean it up. Yes I know vacuuming would have been easier, but where is the lesson in that? When we were done cleaning up I found that the surprise didn't end there... the cheerios went down the stairs, covered the landing, down the other stairs and into the family room! Come on! When do they get to be old enough to know better?

6 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Oh Heather, your stories make me smile.
:)

Krissi said...

I'm not laughing, nope not me, why would I laugh, why would I laugh. That isn't funny at all. :) Hey, are we not car pooling to scouts anymore?

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am not laughing either.... Nope not one little bit. Mind you I think I have earned the right.
do you really want me to tell you the age? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Lisa J said...

Ummmm...sorry to have to tell you this, but I still spill Cheerios all over....

:)

Angie said...

Heather, Heather, Heather, they never get old enough to know better! Even if they do know better, they don't seem to care! How funny!

Lallie said...

You really could write a book with all of Boo's little antics (did I say little?). A best-selling children's book--you could make millions!