Monday, February 2, 2009

SUPER BOWL!

Gotta just love the super bowl! Just when you thought there wasn't going to be a game the Cardinals came back and gave us some excitement! Then there were some GREAT commercials and some not so great commercials... what a wicked world we live in :( But I try to focus on the good when I can, maybe a little justification thrown in because I love a good Super Bowl party. Lots of good eats included.

I have to admit, I am feeling a little guilty now. We invited my brother and his family to come watch the game with us and I thought they would get there before we were out of church. Sooo I pulled my whole family out of church 15 minutes early so we'd be there when they showed up. (Heavens no! It wasn't so we wouldn't miss any of the Super Bowl. I can't believe you'd even think that ;) Anyway, they didn't get there until almost 5:30! So now it REALLY looks like we left just to watch the Super Bowl. But really, it was for family togetherness! I promise!

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Yeahhhhhh... we left, um a few minutes, um, like 110 minutes, before you did. Nathan totally saw us putting our coats on, so he can't even pretend like he didn't. It was totally for family time too. Hollie needed to see her cousin!

Lallie said...

I'm SHOCKED!!! Just kidding, but at least you didn't do what my sister did. She took her kids out of school to welcome home the Cardinals at the airport in Phoenix!!