Monday, January 26, 2009

Boo Cut My HAIR!!!

Yes, you did read that correctly BOO CUT MY HAIR!

With scissors almost like these. Her favorite thing to play with lately is my hair. So I will sit and read a book or watch TV and let her play with my hair. I've had some lovely dues let me tell you. Anyway, last night I'm watching a bad movie on TV while I'm being beautified by my daughter. Then it happens, I hear that, oh so terrifying sound...sniiiip!

Needless to say, I freaked! It was only a little bit of hair, but I traumatized my poor daughter. I don't think she will ever do that again to say the least. And I'm now I'll be much more careful with what she brings to do my hair.

5 comments:

Jogusboy said...

That's a problem!

Heather Bowles said...

That is so funny, I think my mouth just dropped open with OHHHH NOOO. Good thing it was just a little.

Tierra M Wilson said...

Oh my goodness! They're supposed to cut their own hair! Haha. I've actually become a little more adventurous with cutting my own hair. I found these awesome blue Ninja Shears at Salon Hive. They make experimenting fun!

http://www.salonhive.com/ninja-shears-5-5-blue-titanium-cutting-and-thinning-shears.html

Bonnie the Boss said...

I cannot believe it. that is one of those times you are glad for curly hair because it doesn't show up as much.

Lallie said...

Nothing she does now suprises me anymore!!!!