Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm back!

I did try to post something a week or two ago, but when I pulled up my blog it was still all Christmas, and "The Cutest Blog on the Block" was down, and heaven forbid I should try and do anything more complicated than that, so I just shut it all down.

Life is busy crazy and fun!

Jman is way too busy, and he loves it. He just finished his first science fair project and he did really well, he didn't move on, but he learned a lot about iron. He also on the swim team, playing basketball, in the school play, and in cub scouts.

Mr. T is my sweetheart! He is also in the school play "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," and he had his first basketball game on Thursday. He was so excited he got ready for the game right after school even though the game wasn't until 7:30.

Boo is still into everything! She loves her dance class and loves to go to her friend's house to play while I volunteer at the school. She also loves dress ups, makeup, and being a princess.

Roo still amazes me with how fast she learns things! She took her first steps this past week and FINALLY SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Not that I'm excited about that at all... She also figured out how to open my brand new mascara and painted her lips with it. Oh the joys of motherhood.

Life just keeps on going! gotta love it!

7 comments:

Jogusboy said...

I'm glad you're back.

Hope all is going well.

Jogusboy said...

Sorry, I know you don't know who I am.

I am your cousin David's oldest son.

I found your blog and love it, so I finally decided to comment.

Bonnie the Boss said...

oodles of fun!!! Sounds like you have been busy!

Julie said...

Why do they love the mascara? My baby will pick that over everything! And I happen to wear the waterproof - so it is joyful to try to get off her babysoft skin. Glad you are back!

Brewer Bunch said...

It's so good to have you back - I love your blog!! Good to see life is moving ahead full steam... mascara and all ;)

Me, Myself and I said...

Glad you're back!

Lallie said...

I'm glad you're back! I kept checking everyday--it's my entertainment when work is boring!