Friday, June 19, 2009

Swimming lessons


Mr. T. did so well in his first session of swimming lessons this year. His teacher told him he had the best breast stroke in his class! He passed to go into level five for his next class. It was fun to see him do so well. There was no complaining about swimming lessons which was nice coming from him.

I love to watch him swim he just floats in the pool. I don't think he could ever drown, because he always just bobs back up to the top. His teacher tried to teach him how to touch the bottom and he said, "Mom I really tried, but I just kept floating back to the top." That's our Mr. T.

1 comment:

Mom B said...

My--you do keep busy. Yes, summers are hard, but one of the best times of year for the kids. You are making it a learning experience and fun. Good for you, Heather.