Friday, June 19, 2009

Boo's First Swimming Lessons!


Boo just finished her first swimming lessons. I was a little nervous about putting her in them. She is so hot and cold when it comes to the water. One day she loves it and the next she won't put her face in the water or even think about swimming at all. She LOVED it! I've never seen a child smile much while she was in the water. It was fun to watch. She passed and will start level 2 in a couple of weeks.

Some of these aren't the best pictures, but moving child in the water, lots of glare, what can you do. Maybe I should have Brock come and take some pictures for me.


4 comments:

Lallie said...

All these pics are great! How fun to see your kids doing fun summer stuff--they're just TOO cute. Congrats Mr. T for the 3 hits and good job to both on the great swimming!!

Me, Myself and I said...

So cute! I love the Starfish!

Heather Bowles said...

Very cute. I can't wait to start all of my kids.

Bonnie the Boss said...

Look at her smiling face! I am so glad she loved it. Swimming is a life skill I think all people should have.