Sunday, June 21, 2009

My bowling prodigy

Saturday I took my three oldest kids bowling while Nate stayed home with Roo. It was nice to be inside during all the rain, and we had a lot of fun.

Why, you may ask, is this worthy of a post on my blog? Because Boo, my THREE year old bowled a 103!!! I couldn't believe it. We did use the bumpers but not the little ball roller. She had two spares and a strike! Yes, I said a strike, and she didn't even use the bumpers to get it.

We were all amazed at how well she did. She beat both her brothers soundly (I won't embarrass them by telling you how much) but it was more than 10 points. Maybe I have a future bowler on my hands, or maybe she just got incredibly lucky. Only time will tell...

3 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

How cute is she? I have never been a good bowler!

Angie said...

Holy cow! I can't even bowl a 103! Way to go Boo!

Me, Myself and I said...

That's amazing! Put that girl in a league!