Monday, June 8, 2009

Okay, 3rd post in one day, but when it rains it pours right?!

I was playing a game on the floor with Boo, when my neighbor came over and asked if I could help her jump start her car I said sure and headed over. (Side bar, what ever happened to opening your hood and just connecting the cables to the battery GEESH!!!) Ten minutes later we called another neighbor to come show us HOW to put on the cables and we got the car started. When I got home this is what my living room looked like...





Then I told the kids to clean this mess up before they all died while I ran to the bank and to Walmart. I wasn't gone more than an hour and instead of a clean living room I came home to Boo's room looking like this...

I was excited for summer vacation why?????

5 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds about right. You should see my house. Looks about like that. Sigh. I'm curious who the neighbor was. :)

kellyclay said...

Hey that looks awfully familiar to me!!!

oh and you have beautiful kids!!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Just looking at that made me have to take a deep breath. Needless to say you know you are in good company!

Brewer Bunch said...

Oh the joy of summer vacation!! Think Calgon... (while the kids to the picking up!!!)

Lallie said...

Keep posting these things and I'll never want kids! P.S. As my brother-in-law always says when his kids do things like that, "It's a good thing they're cute!"