Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Willy Wonka Jr.




Life at our house has revolved around Willy Wonka Jr. It has been so much fun listening to the music, helping with costumes, watching the kids practice, and getting ready for the big production.

Well last Thursday was the 1st big night! They did a great job! Mr. T was an Oompa Loompa and a squirrel (so cute!). Jman was Augustus Gloop. I tried to get Jman to let me stuff his whole body, but he drew the line at his shirt.

Jman did a great job on his song and so did all the other cute kids. Veruka did such a good job she blew the speakers with her scream!

One performance down, and Friday night is the final performance. It will be nice when it is over, but I think we will all miss it.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Jman did awesome! I loved him going in the "chocolate." I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

Lallie said...

I can't wait to see it Friday (especially after seeing the pictures you posted)!! How FUN!!!
See you there . . .

Bonnie the Boss said...

SO cute and you are a good mom to be so involved with the kids! I wish I could have seen their performance.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.