Friday, May 8, 2009

My personal discovery

Don't you love it when you discover something by accident? I was using Lime Away on my soap holder in the bathtub last night, trying to get rid of some build up. I put it on and planned on letting it sit for a few minutes and fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning when I remembered it was there, the little ring where the water goes out was coated in it, and I thought I'd ruined it. Imagine my surprise when I wiped it off and it was perfectly clean! For years I've hated my bath tub because the faucet and ring were so stained and I couldn't get them clean. I coated the faucet and left it for a long time (had to do it a couple of times) but it is now clean!!! I couldn't believe it! I've used Lime Away my whole life, and never knew it could do that.

Dumb I know, but it was a great find for me.

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Good to know it can work so well. I, too, hate those grimey rings. Grarrr.

Krissi said...

:) That is awesome. Now if I could just leave the laundry in the washing machine and it would wash itself. That would be awesome.