Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank you blogging world

Today I'm grateful for the wonderful world of blogging. The reason is...it saved my daughter's life. I was on the phone, not a crazy long phone call, like 5 minutes. As soon as I answered the phone she took her graham cracker and started scraping it into the glider. I'm irritated, but I remove the graham cracker and send her on her way. I minute later I heard the water running in the bathroom and knew that it might be a problem but kept talking. "BIG mistake HUGE!" Anyway, a minute later I went into the bathroom to see what she was doing and found Walmart brand Eucerene cream EVERYWHERE! All over her hands, the sink her clothes, the basket that holds the bows, her sister, and she had completely coated her sock. Why you might ask? I'm still asking that same question. As I tried to figure the best way to clean this huge mess and thinking of all the ways I can torture my daughter, the thought entered my head. "You need to take a picture and blog this." So my daughter is now in her room and still alive and I'm destressing by typing this so I can put it on my blog. Thank you blogging world you saved my daughter from death or a fate worse than it.

6 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

It made me smile! I does help to know that you will be posting it later. Sorry, I am guessing it is your cute curly headed blonde that did this.

Heather Bowles said...

You got to love kids. My only question when they do things like this is why?

Lallie said...

And I thought she was getting over that stage in her life . . .hmmmm, guess not!

Me, Myself and I said...

You're right. Blogging is a stress reliever. Ahhhh... the sound of my fingers on the keyboard...

Brewer Bunch said...

oh no!!! not the vasilin-y type of cream!! That is the worst to get out! I so get the 'blogging' outlet - it has saved some lives in our neck of the woods also :). Good luck getting the slime removed... just what you always wanted to do for a good portion of your day, right??!

Katherine said...

There have been many times tha blogging world has saved my son as well. I started his own blog so my other kids would not think our family blog was only about him lol.