Thursday, March 26, 2009

Need a pick me up?

So on those rough mornings when you can't get your kids out of bed, things just aren't getting done, and you are really FRUSTRATED... post cute pictures of your family on your blog and then look back at all the awesome comments from other people.

Thanks everyone! It was just what I needed this morning.

I got the pictures taken at Target. I think they do a great job at a reasonable price, if you can decide what you need without buying what you don't need. (I didn't do well on that part this time.)

Anyway, thanks again for the nice comments and if you post cute pictures of your family on your blogs... I promise to leave great comments for you too!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Kids, kids, kids. I love them so much and they bring me so much joy. They bring out the best and the worst in me - I apologize to my parents all the time now, knowing what they went through!

Krissi said...

this was not a snarky post so I am not going to comment. It was a nice post and umm I have nothing to say when someone is nice. :)