Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Craft Weekend

This weekend was our first semi annual ladies craft weekend with all the ladies in my hubby's family. We all had to bring a craft to share. I have to admit I was a little nervous about the whole affair, but my craft turned out Okay, and we had a great time. Here are some of the crafts we did...


This one was mine. The colors are really brighter, but they didn't come across in the picture. I think they are all fun. We did a few others; we made cute little earrings and stars for the 4th of July that aren't quite done yet.

Anyway, it was a great way to spend the weekend and a great big THANK YOU to my wonderful husband for helping cut all the wood for me and being such a good sport about me leaving him with the kids all weekend.

4 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Cute. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Heather Bowles said...

Very cute.

Bonnie the Boss said...

I think I like your craft best! Way to go. I see you had luck finding paper.

Lallie said...

You've inspired me! Now we need to get back to more scrapbooking--I found the pictures I forgot last time so I'm ready to go! I'll be around the next couple of weekends so I'll call you!