Friday, October 10, 2008

Who needs sleep anyway???



This beautiful child is making me crazy!!! Why do you need to sleep if you can just nurse every hour all night long. She is no longer allowed to do this, and she doesn't care for it one little bit. So she screams loudly and fights as hard as she can until she finally gives up and goes to sleep for another hour and then we repeat the process. Any good advice out there? If your reading I'd love to hear from you, just click on the comment link and let me know what to do. Or just say hi!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Krissi said...

Ummm, benadryl? That probably is not a good idea, right? You will figure it out. Just keep trying different things and you will figure out what makes her sleep through the night.

Brewer Bunch said...

Oh, I feel your pain!! I don't have any great advice... seriously, my kids finally sleep through the night when I am so completely exhausted that I groggily hear their cry, and then wake up again in the morning... I hope she starts sleeping soon! Lack of sleep is so hard when you have all of the other kiddos to care for as well!

Nate, Christi, Joshua said...

That stinks!!!! I would tell you some great and wonderful advice...if I had any! Okay so you probably already do this, but try feeding her more, more often during the day. I've noticed when we have fed Joshua more during the day he tends to sleep better at night. But then agian he is older and all kids are different! Good luck with that, let us know how it goes.