Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What were you doing at 3:30 this morning???




Yes, the saga continues... I got up with her a couple of times last night and she went right back to sleep YEAH! But then at 3:15 she was AWAKE! At least last night she wasn't screaming, she just wasn't going to sleep either. Roo stayed in her crib for a while, but she really just wanted to be held and not sleep. Finally after about an hour of this we went and watched Sense and Sensibility and that finally put her to sleep. She slept for about an hour and then decided it was breakfast time and time to play. I put the gate up let her play, and I slept. She is now sleeping peacefully while I try to survive another day with too little sleep.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Cute fall layout.

Do we ever find sleep again?!

Julie said...

I gotta say...I don't miss that! I have (still have) two non-sleepers. My last one is so great - she started sleeping through the night at two weeks and still does. You'll make it - even though it doesn't feel like it.

I am amazed how much your kids look like your family to me - I see Ruth and Ray and Nate - crazy!

Bonnie the Boss said...

You asked for help the other day and in the middle of the night a coulpe of nights ago I remembered I didn't help you at all and felt really bad and neglectful.
My advice is to keep her really busy durin the day and not let her sleep as much as normal.
Then feed her really good right before bed. Don't put her to bed too early. If you already are doing all this I am sorry. I know it is so hard when you don't get the sleep you need. I would also do it on a day when your kids have lots of fun things to keep her busy, and do it for a couple of days in a row.

Brewer Bunch said...

There is a reason why God made babies so incredibly cute... it's so we don't murder them in the middle of the night!!!
I'm so sorry - I hope you get at least a little nap during the day!!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snappy tots said...

and i thought everyone else was asleep in the middle of the night! my hayden, 22 months, thinks he needs to be on the graveyard shift just like dad. he runs laps, jumps off the table, dances to music and watches cars a billion times til 5 am!! i lose all sanity by about 3. i can't wait til he is old enough to bribe! lol