Saturday, September 27, 2008

I did them all, Mom!

I just finished reading my friend Krissi's AWESOME grateful blog and was feeling so good about the day. I decided to make Nate's favorite muffins for breakfast. Good idea right? Well, Boo wanted to help, of course, and so we got started. We had just gotten the eggs out when nature called and I had to take a short break. When I was washing my hands my little angel said through the door,
"I did them all, Mom."
"What?" was my reply.
"I did them all, Mom."
Followed soon there after with her standard reply...
"Sorry, Mom."



Yes that is seven eggs in the bowl. The recipe called for two.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Look at that angelic face. It would be hard to get mad. I am sure I could manage it, mind you.
So what did you do? Triple the batch?

4kidsandcrazy said...

No, I just scooped them out and we had scrambled eggs too.

Krissi said...

lol...lol...lol...lol...I'm just going to sit here and giggle and be thankful that the last of my three year olds is 5.

Nate, Christi, Joshua said...

You just have to love her... she's so dang cute!!!!!!