Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Big The Musical"


Our anniversary has always been something that comes and goes and we always say we'll do something, but then we never do. (Sound familiar to anyone?) Anyway, This year we actually did something! We bought season tickets to Hale Center Theater. It has been awesome we actually go out on a date every 2 to 3 months! Nate likes it so much that every time we go he says we have to do this again next year.

Well, this month it was "Big The Musical" To say the least I was a little disappointed. It just wasn't up to the level we have come to expect there. Oh well, we went out to dinner with Trisha and her husband Jacob and had a nice evening and, I have to say getting out is always a treat for me.

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Tickets to that musical were what my 2 oldest boys got from my mom for christmas. They liked it.

4kidsandcrazy said...

You know what, I think kids would love it. It was really over acted (I think it was probably supposed to be that way,) but it was still a little much for me. And I wasn't a fan of the style of music.