Thursday, April 23, 2009

Why?




Why do we get so wrapped up in the frustration of the moment? When if we just sat back and looked at the whole picture we would find it really isn't such a big deal after all?

I make such a HUGE deal about things that really just don't matter and I try to make my problems the center of the universe when they are really just grains of sand on a vast sea shore like everybody else's problems and no where near the center of anything.

Let's just say t-shirt orders are trying to get the best of me. When really it is a small problem in the grand scheme of the entire school play. Live and learn, live and learn.

1 comment:

Lallie said...

THAT is a GREAT question--when you find the answer, let me know!!! In the meantime, don't forget to let usknow when the school play is so we can come see it.